Time & Location
Jul 27, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
About The Event
Join us for our Summer edition of the All about Pollinators! series where we will discuss pollinators in your woods and open areas and how to manage for them.
- Kass Urban-Mead, Pollinator Conservation Specialist, Xerces Society: Pollinators in the Forest
- Gabriela Garrison, Eastern Piedmont Habitat Conservation Coordinator, NC Wildlife Resources Commission: Pollinators and Fire in Longleaf Pine
- Leigh Sumner, Landowner: Pollinator Conservation Journey
- Native understory forbs and grasses for pollinator and insect utilization in Southeastern longleaf pine ecosystems (NRCS PDF)
- Insects and other arthropods in longleaf pine (Jones Center webpage)
- Flora of longleaf understories (Clemson Extension videos)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NC State will honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities. Requests can be served more effectively if notice is provided at least 10 days before the event. Direct accommodation requests to Robert Bardon at email@example.com or 919.515.5575.
This webinar has been made possible thanks to a partnership with The Nature Conservancy. Funding is provided by National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, Natural Resources Conservation Service, US Forest Service, US Department of Defense, International Paper, and Moore Charitable Foundation.